Bachmann/Partners also works with the criminal part of commercial law. Our advantage is that we, unlike many prosecutors, are familiar with the basic tax law that is allegedly violated and, in addition, we are familiar with criminal law. This provides a double advantage for our clients.
Our tasks are typically:
- Negotiation with SKAT on penalties as defence counsel in fine cases
- Selected defence counsel in criminal cases concerning economic crime and tax
- Preparation of strategy in relation to the underlying civil tax case – what comes first
- Negotiations with the prosecution
- Preparation of evidence and collections of material for the court as the extra effort needed to meet the burden of proof of the defendant’s simple negligence or misconduct
Michael Amstrup is a partner at Bachmann/Partners Law Firm. He has substantial experience in all tax related matters at both individual and company level. Michael´s primary foc….
Phone: +45 40 13 13 95
Email: email@example.comClick for more information→
Christian Bachmann is the managing partner at Bachmann/Partners Law Firm. He has comprehensive experience regarding all topics concerning tax, VAT, duties and energy excises and li..
Phone: +45 30 30 45 21
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgClick for more information→
Jan Pedersen was a professor of tax law at the Department of Law at the University of Aarhus from 1994 to 2021. Before becoming a professor he was an associate professor in criminal law. He has in-dep…
Phone: +45 20 71 92 12
Email: email@example.comClick for more information→
| Advokat – Attorney-at-law, Partner
Diana Mønniche is partner at Bachmann/Partners Law Firm. She has very comprehensive experience regarding VAT, customs and excise duties. She has been working with these issues co…
Phone: +45 20 71 78 62
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgClick for more information→